In the Flesh AU where The Second Rising is actually the name of Kieren, Amy and Simon’s indie-folk band.
sometimes i wonder if Dan Schneider stays up late at night regretting the fact that he cancelled the show or that he ever had it end
Teen Wolf AU - As a banshee, Lydia can see Allison’s ghost. At first, it’s almost like having her best friend back, but it’s not long before Allison begins to turn vengeful, as spirits so often do.
can she just get an award or something
I reblog this whenever it pops up on my dash.
So many directions she could have gone with this joke…out of infinite possibilities…she picked the best possible direction.
Best video in the world
i can’t believe it’s 2014 and there’s still no gay romantic comedy about vin diesel and dwayne johnson falling in love
They raise a gaggle of kids undercover working for a gov’t agency together
i would pay multiple dollars to see vin diesel and dwayne johnson portray a cute affectionate couple
problematic shit that martin freeman has said that people refuse to fucking look at:
i feel safe knowing that he is a guardian of our galaxy
- Kira is adorably clumsy, which works better on her than it does on Bella Swan.
- Scott’s idea of Alpha-ing is stealing Derek’s lines.
- Liam has anger issues, which means Scott basically turned a guy who would be better off with Derek as his Alpha.
- Lydia is done with teenage boys, which means she is definitely ready to fuck an adult cop as part of a skeevy and illegal relationship.
- Stiles is done with Scott.
- The Sheriff is done with everything.
- Malia is done with anyone who doesn’t agree with Stiles.
- Chris’s phone works, but his electric razor doesn’t.
- The password is always Allison. Always.
- It’s a good thing the password is always Allison, because then you don’t need a hacker who knows about the supernatural hanging around having a plotline or anything.
that last one? Nuclear level burn. I APPROVE